The Muslim Brotherhood, is an Islamist movement founded in Egypt in 1928 by Islamic scholar Hasan –al-Banna. The stated creed of The Brotherhood is as follows; “Allah is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our aspirations.” The Brotherhood has had an extremist history from the very beginning and the Brotherhood’s hatred towards the Jewish people has always been in existence. Naturally, the Brotherhood found a friend in Nazi Germany, who financed and help build up the organization during their lean years. In the 1930’s and 1940s the Brotherhood was largely responsible for creating the environment of anti-Jew propaganda which led to persecution and a mass exodus of Jewish population from Egypt.
Contrast that with the now infamous statement Obama’s Director of National Intelligence James Clapper made in February 2011 whilst speaking to a congressional committee that the Brotherhood is “largely secular.” Clapper’s remarks as printed in Politico, “The term for ‘Muslim Brotherhood’…is an umbrella term for a variety of movements, in the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried al-Qaeda as a perversion of Islam. They have pursued social ends, a betterment of the political order in Egypt, et cetera…In other countries, there are also chapters or franchises of the Muslim Brotherhood, but there is no overarching agenda, particularly in pursuit of violence, at least intentionally.”
CBN’s Erick Stakelbeck, who hosts ‘Stackelbeck on Terror’ and is a sought after authority on terrorism, states in his book, “The Terrorist Next Door: How the Government is Deceiving You,” a far different opinion of The Muslim Brotherhood; “The Brotherhood is the dawn of all modern Islamic terrorist groups, having provided the ideological inspiration and blueprint for al-Qaeda, Hamas, and many of today’s most violent jihadist outfits.” Furthermore, Hamas is the self-described Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and Khalid Sheik Mohammed all were Muslim Brotherhood members as young men.
Hindsight is always 20/20 but come on! Flash forward a year and a half later from the Clapper statement and Mohamed Morsi, who represents The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, is now the President of that country. As soon as he assumed power he released military commanders from their post to fortify his control on the nation. Keep in mind the Brotherhood said they would not get involved in the politics of Egypt. In fact, on February 6, 2011 World News Sunday, ABC’s Christiane Amanpour, having just interviewed a senior Brotherhood official, claimed “He told us the Brotherhood is not seeking the presidency or any cabinet position, and he says the Brotherhood accepts Egypt’s peace treaty with Israel.”
That was then this is now what a difference a “democratic election” makes. In the wake of wide scale unrest in the Muslim World the 1979 peace agreement between Egypt and Israel now hangs in the balance. As written by Al-Masry A-Youm in Egypt Independent this past Wednesday, Mohamed Essmat Seif al-Dawla, adviser to Morsi states amending the treaty signed with Israel is “a matter of time.” Furthermore, he states “There is no reason for keeping a treaty unchanged for three decades,” and the 1979 accord “preserves Israel’s national security more than Egypt’s, which constitutes a blatant violation of Egyptian sovereignty.”
For nearly 50 years The Muslim Brotherhood has been forwarding their agenda of “stealth-jihad” a term characterized by best-selling author Robert Spencer. Mr. Spencer is an expert on The Quran who founded and directs Jihad Watch blog and frequently contributes to FrontPage Magazine and Human Events. The Muslim Brotherhood has been operating stealth-jihad within America under many front organizations among them; Muslim Students Association (Founded 1963); North American Islamic Trust (Founded 1971); Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) – Founded 1981 named in 2007 as an unindicted co-conspirator in The Holy Land Foundation trial.* American Muslim Council (Founded 1990); Muslim American Society (Founded 1992); International Institute of Islamic Thought;
* 2008 United States v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development - The largest terrorism funding case every conducted in the US. The founders of this Texas based charity were given life sentences for funneling $12 million dollars to Palestinian based terror organization Hamas.
The biggest indictment against The Muslim Brotherhood is a document entitled “An Explanatory Memorandum On the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America,” otherwise known as “The Project.” The document was recovered in a raid by Swiss authorities on the villa of Youssef Hada, director of the Al-Taqwa Bank of Lugano. Nada was also one of the international leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood movement. “The Project” was written in 1991 by Mohamed Akram, a senior Hamas leader in the U.S. and one of the Board of Directors for The Muslim Brotherhood in North America. “The Project” is a document that explicitly provides a blue print of the stealth-jihad process.
The document as described by Patrick Poole in a FrontPage Magazine article published May 11, 2006:
“What makes The Project so different from the standard “Death of America! Death to Israel!” and “Establish the global caliphate!” Islamist rhetoric is that it represents a flexible, multi-phased, long-term approach to the “cultural invasion” of the West. Calling for the utilization of various tactics, ranging from immigration, infiltration, surveillance, propaganda, protest, deception, political legitimacy and terrorism, The Project has served for more than two decades as the Muslim Brotherhood “master plan”. As can be seen in a number of examples throughout Europe – including the political recognition of parallel Islamist government organizations in Sweden, the recent “cartoon” jihad in Denmark, the Parisian car-burning intifada, and the 7/7 terrorist attacks in London – the plan outlined in The Project has been overwhelmingly successful.”
Rather than focusing on terrorism as the sole method of group action, as is the case with Al-Qaeda, in perfect postmodern fashion the use of terror falls into a multiplicity of options available to progressively infiltrate, confront, and eventually establish Islamic domination over the West. The following tactics and techniques are among the many recommendations made in The Project:
- Networking and coordinating actions between likeminded Islamist organizations;
- Avoiding open alliances with know terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;
- Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;
- Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with shari’a law;
- Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West or provoke a lash back against Muslims;
- Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
- Conducting surveillance, obtaining data, and establishing collection and data storage capabilities;
- Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of “international plots fomented against them”;
- Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
- Developing a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
- Balancing international objectives with local flexibility;
- Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
- Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
- Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
- Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
- Avoiding conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
- Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
- Creating autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West;
- Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West “in a jihad frame of mind”;
- Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
- Making the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
- Adopting the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
- Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
- Actively creating jihad terror cells within Palestine;
- Linking the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
- Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world;
Steve Emerson, founder of The Investigative Project on Terrorism has been consulted by The White House, National Security Council, FBI, Justice Department, Congress and various intelligence agencies. Mr. Emerson believes that the most influential figure currently coming out of The Muslim Brotherhood is Qatar-based cleric Yusuf al-Qaradawi. Here’s what al-Qaradawi had to say during one of his rants to a rabid crowd of Islamists; “Conquest through Da’wa [proselytizing] that is what we hope for. We will conquer Europe, We will conquer America! Not through the sword but through Da’wa.”
The Brotherhoods current leader Mohammed Badi speaking during one of his weekly sermons in Egypt Sept. 2010 hat tip MEMRI Oct. 6th 2010 – “Resistance is the only solution against Zio-America arrogance and tyranny, and all we need is for the Arab and Muslim peoples to stand behind it and support it. The people know who is [carrying out] resistance and who has sold out the [Palestinian] cause. We say to our brothers the mujahideen in Gaza: be patient, persist in [your jihad] and know that Allah is with you… “The Soviet Union fell dramatically, but the factors that will lead to the collapse of The U.S. are much more powerful than those that led to the collapse of the Soviet Empire – for a nation that does not champion moral and human values cannot lead humanity, and its wealth will not avail once Allah has had his say, as happened with [powerful] nations in the past. The U.S. is now experiencing the beginning of its end and is heading towards its demise.”
There it is all laid out for you and believe me they are executing their plan with impunity. In America, the Muslim Brotherhood operatives are highly educated, wear thousand dollar suits and appear as Clapper said to “have no overarching agenda,” nothing could be further from the truth. Make no mistake they are ideologues, pushing an Islamist agenda and look to establish a global caliphate. The goal is the same as al-Qaeda only their tactics differ.
The recent uproar over a video depicting Islam’s Prophet Muhammed in a disparaging light is a perfect example of how the Brotherhood tactics work. I’m not talking about the violence, that’s a separate issue and it’s obviously deplorable, what I’m talking about is how Islamic groups are using this incident as a way to forward their agenda by demanding WE stifle our freedom of speech and expression. Of course Obama and The U.S. State Department totally capitulate to the pressure posed by these entities and by pressuring Google the video has been removed. Amazing how other religions can be mocked. However, say anything against Islam and you immediately have groups like CAIR, America’s largest Muslim civil liberties advocacy organization, who was an unindicted co-conspirator in the 2008 United States v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development trial, calling you an Islamophobe and demanding you stop. The media of course is complicit and far too ignorant to see what is happening within our country.
Now don’t get me wrong in no way do I agree with the content of the video which was amateurish, inaccurate, and barely watchable. Having said that, we have a Constitution (perhaps not if Obama gets a second term) which protects our rights to produce that video and to have it aired. Under Obama Our First Amendment Rights are violated and Stealth Jihad Wins. Another example of the Dhimmitude of America!
I’d like to leave you with one of the scariest quotes taken from “The Project” –The process of settlement is a “Civilization-Jihad Process” with all the word means. The Ikhwan (Muslim Brotherhood) must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion (Islam) is made victorious over all other religions…